In practice, some ways of solution of the problem of approximation, interpolation and forecasting are used based on the idea to represent the function as a private solution of some differential equation n-th order with constant coefficients [1;2;3;4]. But, unfortunately, such problems come down to solution of the Cauchy problem where the additional initial conditions are necessary.
Keywords: boundary value problem, multipoint flexible interpolation, approximation.
1. Kulikov N. Engineering method of solution and research of the usual differential equations. М.: Higher School, 1964, 224 p.
2. Kulikov N. Mathematical modeling of the experiment results and forecasting on the base of the function with flexible structure. М.: MTIPP, 1974,173 p.
3. Samoilenko A., Ronto N. Numeric and analytic methods of solution of the boundary problem. Kiev: Higher School,1985. 223 p.
4. Theory of forecasting and making decisions. Edited by Sarkisyan S. М.: Higher School,1977. 352 p.
5. Householder А. Principles of Numerical Analysis. М.: IL, 1956, 319 p.
6. Khasseinov K. A. Initial and multi-point problems for LDE and characteristic of Riccati type.Synopsis of thesis for degree of a candidate of physic-mathematical sciences. Moscow,1984,114 p.
7. Khasseinov K. A. Flexible interpolation with the degrees of fleribility// Prog.XII Inter.conf.on nonlinear oscill. Cracow, 1990.
8. Trenogin. A., Khasseinov K. A. Dual Problems to Abstract Nonlocal Problems. Science conference of DE, Turkey,Fetchie,16-23 June 2001.
9. Zhuosheng Lu, Fuding Xie. Explicit bi-soliton-like solutions for a generalized KP equation with variable Coefficients. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 2010.
10. Kazbek A. Khasseinov. Multipoint Boundary Value Problem for the Adjoint Equation and Its Green's Function. J.of Mathematics Research, Toronto, Canada,Vol.5,No.2,2013,p.15-31.
Khasseinov, K. А. (2013). Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters. Open Science Repository Mathematics, Online(open-access), e70081955. doi:10.7392/openaccess.70081955
Khasseinov, Kazbek А. “Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters.” Open Science Repository Mathematics Online.open-access (2013): e70081955.
Khasseinov, Kazbek А. “Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters.” Open Science Repository Mathematics Online, no. open-access (April 24, 2013): e70081955. http://www.open-science-repository.com/solution-m-point-boundary-problem-and-interpolation-with-free-parameters.html.
Khasseinov, K. А., 2013. Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters. Open Science Repository Mathematics, Online(open-access), p.e70081955. Available at: http://www.open-science-repository.com/solution-m-point-boundary-problem-and-interpolation-with-free-parameters.html.
1. K. А. Khasseinov, Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters, Open Science Repository Mathematics Online, e70081955 (2013).
1. Khasseinov, K. А. Solution M-Point Boundary Problem and Interpolation with Free Parameters. Open Science Repository Mathematics Online, e70081955 (2013).
Research registered in the DOI resolution system as: 10.7392/openaccess.70081955.
Main criteria reviewers should evaluate are: originality, sound methodology and data, following of universal ethical principles, scientific relevance and clear description of problems, hypotheses and results.
Names, affiliations of reviewers and personal contacts should be included at the end of the text.
Maximum text length is 10000 characters. Only serious, consistent and original reviews are accepted.